We offer a limited number of internships throughout the year for deserving candidates. Candidates should apply at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the internship period. A minimum commitment of 1 month is required to be a part of the internship program.To apply for an internship at SSC, please email us with your resume and a cover letter. The email should clearly state your interest in the special needs field and the intended internship period.
These are the responsibilities taken by an intern
- Working with our senior behavior therapists
- Working on data-taking and designing individualized education plans
- Developing and writing customized curriculum as per the instructions of our senior therapists
- Following instruction protocols to work with children
- Documenting case histories in a specific format