We provide meaningful and successful inclusion of our students by accepting diverse learners and letting them assimilate with all children. Integration of ABA and clinical services in school programme helps towards the holistic development of the child.
Self-Contained Inclusion Classroom
- 3-4 Mainstream class push-ins- supported by Inclusion facilitator/Shadow teacher in the ratio of 1:2 children
- 2 Individualized, intensive ABA(academic/behavioural) sessions
- Weekly clinical(Speech/Occupational) consultation or sessions
- Center Time- small group (2-3 students in a group) activity focused on social skills, fine/gross motor and life skills CLINICAL SERVICES (Post School Services)
- Regular Class observations by Therapist
- IEP to facilitate classroom/social goals and skill development in child
- Individualized intensive aba session, 5*days in a week *tailor-made to the individual needs of the child
Psychology Clinic provides detailed psychological evaluations for children and adolescents. Screening and diagnostic assessments are conducted to assess the functioning level of the individuals across all age groups. Evaluations are usually made over multiple sessions through a series of detailed interview with the parents or caregivers, formal standardized testing, direct observation of the individual, and reviewing medical and educational records. Each assessment procedure is tailor-made to meet the needs of the individual and their presenting complaints.
A comprehensive written report with a therapeutic feedback session on the findings of the assessments and recommendations is provided to the parents after the assessment process.We provide the following services:
- Developmental Assessment
- IQ Assessment
- Evaluation for Learning Disabilities (Reading, writing issues and math issues)
- Counselling services